MINAT BELI BAJU SEKEN MASYARAKAT KOTA BENGKULU PADA TOKO YOMCI SHOP

Authors

  • Bayu Putra Pratama Universitas Muhammadiyah Bengkulu

Abstract

This research aimed to determine the effect of product knowledge toward buying interest of second-hand clothes at Yomci Shop store. The type of this research used survey research with quantitative descriptive method. The population of this research was the Yomci Shop customers as many as 80 people as the sample of this research that taken by using accidental sampling. The data analysis techniques of this research used analysis of respondents' responses, simple regression analysis, coefficient of determination test and hypothesis testing. The results of the research indicate the effect of product knowledge toward buying interest of second-hand clothes at the Yomci Shop shop. It is proved by the regression equation Y = 4.362 + 0.535 (X) and the results of the termination coefficient (R2) is 0.406 or 40.6%. The remaining 0.594 or 59.4% is influenced by other variables that are not included in this research. The results of the t test on Knowledge (X) t_hit 7.411 > t table 1.990 with a significant level of 0.000 < from 0.050 so it can be concluded that knowledge partially has a significant effect toward buying interest of second-hand clothes at the Yomci Shop.

Keywords: Knowledge, Buying Interest

References

D. Durianto, dan Liana. C, (2004). Analisi efektivitas iklan televisi softener soft & fresh di Jakarta dan sekitarnya dengan menggunakan consumen decision model, Jurnal Ekonomi Perusahaan,Vol.11 (no.1)

Kinnear, T.C. and J. R. Taylor. 2007. Riset Pemasaran. (Terjemahan oleh Thamrin). Edisi Tiga, Erlangga : Jakarta

Kotler, Philip dan Keller, Kevin Lane. (2009). “Manajemen Pemasaran, 13th Editionâ€. Jakarta: Erlangga

Mandasari, K., & Soesanto, H. (2011). Analisis Faktor-Faktor yang mempengaruhi minat beli konsumen dalam memilih jasa perhotelan (Studi kasus pada Hotel Grasia Semarang) (Doctoral dissertation, Universitas Diponegoro).

Munandar, J. A., & Onsardi, O. (2021). Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Minat Nasabah Menabung Di Bank Sumsel Babel Kcp Tanjung Sakti. (Jems) Jurnal Entrepreneur Dan Manajemen Sains, 2(1), 43-52.

Onsardi, O., Wulandari, K., Finthariasari, M., & Yulinda, A. T. (2021). Impact Of Service Marketing On Student Decisions. JBMP (Jurnal Bisnis, Manajemen dan Perbankan), 7(2), 234-254.

Rao. Akshay & Sieben Wanda (2003). "The effect of Prior Knowledge on Price Acceptability and The Type of Information Examined", Journal of Consumer Reseach. Vol 19 (September), p. 256-270.

Sonatasia, D., Onsardi, O., & Arini, E. (2020). Strategi Meningkatkan Loyalitas Konsumen Makanan Khas Kota Curup Kabupaten Rejang Lebong. (Jmmib) Jurnal Manajemen Modal Insani Dan Bisnis, 1(1).

Sumarwan, Ujang. 2003. Perilaku Konsumen : Teori dan Penerapannya dalam Pemasaran, Cetakan Pertama, Jakarta: Ghalia Indonesia.

Sundalangi, Marchelyno., Mandey, Silvya L. dan Jorie, Rotinsulu Jopie. (2014) Kualitas Produk, Daya Tarik Iklan, Dan Potongan Harga Terhadap Minat Beli Konsumen Pada Pizza Hut Manado, Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Jurusan Manajemen, Universitas Sam Ratulangi, Manado.

Downloads

Published

2022-02-21

Issue

Section

Articles
Abstract viewed = 25 times