- ..::Additional Menu::..
- ..::Supplementary Files::..
JSAI (Journal Scientific and Applied Informatics) is intended as a medium for scientific studies of research results, thoughts and critical analysis studies regarding research in the fields of Mobile, Animation, Computer Vision, Networking, Robotic along with research related to the implementation of methods and or algorithms that have never been published. This statement of scientific code of ethics is a statement of the code of ethics of all parties who participate in the publication process of this scientific journal, namely administrators, editors, reviewers, and authors. The declaration of the code of ethics for scientific publications is based on the Head of LIPI Regulation Number 5 of 2014 concerning the Code of Ethics for Scientific Publications, which mainly maintains three ethical standards in publications, namely:
In the management of publications, neutrality is defined as the absence of a conflict of interest.
Justice, namely giving authorship rights to those who are entitled to it.
Honesty in publishing that is free from duplication, fabrication, forgery, and plagiarism (DF2P).
Duties and Responsibilities of the Editor in Chief
1. Determine the name of the journal, scientific scope, scale, and accreditation.
2. Determine the membership of the editor.
3. Define the relationship between publishers, editors, reviewers, and others.
4. Recognize the importance of confidentiality for contributing researchers, authors/authors, editors and reviewers.
5. Apply the rules and provisions of intellectual property rights, especially copyright.
6. Check journal policies and communicate them to authors, editors, reviewers, and readers.
7. Create code of conduct rules for editors and reviewers.
8. Publish journals on a constant schedule.
9. Ensure the availability of financial resources for the long-term sustainability of journal articles.
10. Creating a network of cooperation and marketing.
11. Improve the quality of the journal.
12. Preparing permits and other legal aspects.
13. The decision of the Editor in Chief is final based on the submitted articles.
Editor's Duties and Responsibilities
1. Editors provide comments on the author's writing so that readers understand what the author is trying to convey, either through comments written on the manuscript or discussion options on the journal's website.
2. Editors provide feedback on the author's work in a language following journal standards.
3. Editors strive to improve the quality of publications in a sustainable manner.
4. Editors like freedom of expression objectively.
5. If necessary, the editor provides changes, explanations, withdrawals, and apologies.
6. If the author's writing is slightly controversial, the editor verifies that it does not concern SARA or anything that could affect the publisher and coordinates the author's writing with the editor-in-chief of the publisher.
7. Editors receive, investigate, and follow up on complaints from all parties involved in journal publications.
8. Editors support activities to educate scholars about publication ethics.
9. Editors do not defend their own beliefs, authors, or third parties, which can lead to non-objective conclusions.
10. Editors encourage writers/writers so that their works can be improved so that they are worthy of publication.
11. The editor will layout the manuscript to be published in accordance with the journal template.
12. The editor-in-chief works closely with the editor-in-chief to complete the manuscript collection before it is printed and published, especially in terms of language, format, and layout.
Duties and Responsibilities of Reviewers
1. Provide impartial and unbiased written feedback on the importance of science and the contribution of the manuscript to the advancement of science.
2. Indicate whether the manuscript is clear, complete, and relevant, and whether the paper is relevant to the scope of the journal.
3. Personal criticism or comments should not be made.
4. Maintain the confidentiality of the manuscript by not discussing it with unrelated individuals or releasing the material included in the text to others.
Author's Duties and Responsibilities
1. Ensure that those included in the list of authors have met the authorship criteria.
2. Collaboratively responsible for the work and content of the paper including methodology, analysis, calculations, and details.
3. Identifying resources (including financial), either directly or indirectly.
4. State clearly the lack of research.
5. Respond to comments from reviewers and the editorial board/editor in a scientific and timely manner.
6. Avoid excessive and unrelated discussions with the editor about improving the quality of work.
7. Make a statement that the written material submitted for publication is original, has not been published anywhere or in any language, and is not in the process of being submitted to another publisher.
8. Submit a written manuscript following the author's instructions.
Website Administrator Duties and Responsibilities
The website administrator is the person responsible for managing the journal website. The specific responsibilities of the Website Administrator are as follows:
1. create a web journal;
2. configure system options and manage user accounts;
3. register for editors, reviewers, and authors;
4. manage journal features;
5. view report statistics; and
6. upload/publish accepted papers.